Old Covington charm one block from St. Paul's. This beauty sits on an oversized corner lot which is meticulously landscaped. Spacious living area with vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors with plantation shutters.There is a cozy den in the back of the home which overlooks a pond and confederate Jasmine arch. Whole house 20 KW generator, newer roof and Pella windows.
Susan Mahony Kurzweg of RE/MAX® Northlake Associates
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 20, Issue 04, Page 26.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: 2 A/C Units, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: 2 Heating Units, Central Heating
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Parking: 2 Parking Spaces
- Spa: Indoor Spa
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: West Saint Tammany/Covington West Hwy 190 (202)
- Sewer Utilities: City Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Pond
- Living Room: 12x26.2
- Kitchen: 13x16
- Master Bedroom: 12x17
- 2nd Bedroom: 13x13.5
- 3rd Bedroom: 11.3x12