This beautifully remodeled Acadian Cottage is situated on a tranquil acre lot minutes from Downtown Covington, and qualifies for 100% financing with no income limit. This 3 bedroom two bath home is move in ready. Granite in the kitchen, built-in bookshelves in the den and an over sized dining room with custom drapes. There is a screened in sunroof overlooking the lush back yard. Owner would consider lease $2250.00, lease purchase, or bond for deed.
Susan Mahony Kurzweg of RE/MAX® Northlake Associates
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of New Orleans' Northshore,
Vol. 20, Issue 09, Page 16.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Cooktop Range
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Cooling System: 1 A/C Unit
- Heating System: 1 Heating Unit, Central Heating
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Brick Patio, Screened Porch
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Parking: 2 Parking Spaces
- Patio: Brick Patio
- Porch/Deck: Screened Porch
- Spa: Indoor Spa
- Fireplace: Woodburning Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: West Saint Tammany/Covington/Lee Road/Abita (207)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Dining Room: 21x13
- Kitchen: 19.8x12
- Breakfast Room: 12x9
- Master Bedroom: 20.4x13.3
- 2nd Bedroom: 15x15
- 3rd Bedroom: 12x12